Name:
Location: Marietta, Georgia, United States

I'm here. I love hearing the birds sing in the middle of the night and early in the morning. I like walking but I'm tired of it and wish I could ever buy a car of my very own and afford to actually drive it places. As it is now, I would maybe get a car, unlikely, but it would sit in the parking lot because I got no money to insure it and to put gas in it. So, I might sit in the car and have somewhere to go besides my apartment, but that would be about it.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Got No Money Guide To Saving Money - 2008

Got No Money Guide To Saving Money - 2008


* Can't save what you haven't got.

-- short chapter. . .


* This is what we call a "fantasy" - its a fantasy you're having if you think its a problem.


By Cricket Diane C Phillips, 2-16-08

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home