Name:
Location: Marietta, Georgia, United States

I'm here. I love hearing the birds sing in the middle of the night and early in the morning. I like walking but I'm tired of it and wish I could ever buy a car of my very own and afford to actually drive it places. As it is now, I would maybe get a car, unlikely, but it would sit in the parking lot because I got no money to insure it and to put gas in it. So, I might sit in the car and have somewhere to go besides my apartment, but that would be about it.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Got No Money Guide to Home Decorating

"Genius is to be Resourceful, ingenious, daring, creative and let go of the confounded limitations in propriety." cricket quote from 1999

*When you got no money it's not the same as being poor. Poor is a state of mind. Got no money is a fact.

*A trail of stars:
Camping under the stars - Glow in the dark stars on every ceiling is easier than camping -
no bugs, no rain, real beds and the keys don't get locked in the car.

With a nature sounds recording - you'll think you're in the woods till your ex-mother-in-law comes over.

*The best way to approach decorating when there is no money is to choose a color scheme and realy stick with it. One of our favorites is cardboard brown, grey and glow in the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home